Stream morphology laboratory | Environmental science homework helpJuly 20, 2021
breast cancer diagnosis methodsJuly 20, 2021
Policies and procedures are important aspects of creating an organizational environment that is compliant with state and federal legislation and supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization. For this assignment, you are to discuss the policies that an organization should create to promote and manage diversity in the workplace. In your assignment, please focus on the following:
- Discuss the importance of creating policies that are reflective of and promote diversity in the workplace.
- Choose one group that has had challenges in the workplace (e.g., religious groups, women, older individuals, sexual orientation, national origin, etc.). Then, draft an outline of a specific policy that an organization should consider to help create a more diverse, and welcoming work environment for this specific group.
- Assess how you would promote this policy in the workplace to ensure that the perceptions and culture of the organization are modified to be more welcoming and accepting of this group in the workplace.
- Provide a real-world example/statistics of an organization that implemented a similar program and the results that your selected organization may expect if they were to follow a similar path.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Two pages in length and include a title page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Cite a minimum of three sources, which should be academic, peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations.
WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT