1, Look at the prior reports in the link at the bottom to get an idea of where you want to end up.
2. Watch the video below to see how it is done. This is what we go over when we had classroom sessions.
3. Download the Excel file below to your computer.
4. Perform the chi square and ANOVA test – you may want to take a few notes watching the above video.
5. Copy and paste the output to a document.
6. Do a simple write of of why the test was done and what you found – can be done in one page write up.
7. Put your name on the write up, use wrap text, prefer no color, upload in pdf or doc or docx formats, no google docs.
8. Grading is 5 points for results and 5 points for write up and format – 12 point font and wrap text